Official Rules grown-ish Getaway Sweepstakes
FREEFORM'S GROWN-ISH GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES ("Rules")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram®. Each Entrant (as defined in Section 4 below) participating in this Promotion is providing information to Sponsor and not to Instagram®. Instagram® is a registered trademark.
1. SPONSOR: International Family Entertainment, Inc., dba Freeform ("Sponsor"), 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator"): Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001 is an independent judging organization who is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") and whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you must: [a] be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in your primary state of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry; [b] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia ("Territory"); [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor or Administrator, its or their parent, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary company, or its or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Entities"), nor a household member or immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses of such employee) of such employee, and [d] not have any contractual relationships which could interfere with or prohibit you from entering and fully participating in the Sweepstakes (the Sponsor retains the right to determine in its sole discretion if an existing agreement represents a conflict).
By entering, each Entrant understands and agrees that, if selected as the potential Winner (defined in section 7 below), the Entrant will be required to consent to a background check; and failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry (as defined in Section 4 below) and/or disqualify the potential Winner if the results of such background check reveal that the Entrant and/or potential Winner is not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or has been convicted of, or is currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Pacific Time ("PT"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes; and the awarding of any prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below. The dates and times set forth below are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event of any change, notice of the revised date or time will be posted on Freeform.com ("Website"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. When an Entrant accesses Instagram® on his/her mobile device to enter this Sweepstakes, the Sweepstake's wireless service provider may charge the Entrant for applicable data charges. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges). Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile device's capabilities for specific mobile application instructions. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you, as an Entrant, change your email address ("Address").
4. ENTRY: You, as the entrant ("Entrant") may enter this Sweepstakes starting at 11:00am PT, July 28, 2021, and ending at 11:59pm PT August 24, 2021 ("Entry Period"). To enter, you must have or create an Instagram® account ("Account"). Membership on Instagram® is free. After you have established your Instagram® account, you may enter by doing all of the following: (1) sign into your Account via the mobile application ("Application"); (2) like a post pertaining to the @Grownish television show made by one of the following handles: @Grownish, @Freeform or @DisneyCruiseLine, (3) follow all of the following Instagram® accounts: @Grownish, @Freeform and @DisneyCruiseLine from which a graphic will be posted multiple times starting at 11:00am PT, July 28, 2021, (4) comment below the post but above the fold the following unique term: #GrownishGetawaySweepsEntry ("Term"), (5) and tag one (1) friend's Instagram® username, with such friend's permission to tag them (collectively "Entry"). Upon completion, Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes.
Each Entry received in accordance with these Rules that complies with all requirements of these Rules, and with all terms, conditions and policies of the Instagram® photo filtering and sharing service, will constitute an Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be judged. See Section 11 (f) for more details on the use of Disney intellectual property and/or copyrighted works ("Disney IP"). Entries must be appropriate for PG audiences as determined by Sponsor. Partial and incomplete Entries will be disqualified.
If your Account is set to "protected or private mode", your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Please note that disabling "protected or private mode" will make all of your photos public and anyone will be able to follow you. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing to the address listed in the Sponsor section above if you change your Account after entering the Sweepstakes.
During the Entry Period you will disclose your relationship with Sponsor in any online posts you make which reference Freeform or any of their products or services by including the statement "I entered a Freeform Sweepstakes" in any such online posts. If you are selected as the Winner you will continue to disclose your relationship with Freeform in all online posts you make that reference these companies or any of their products or services by including "#paid" or the statement "I received a prize from Freeform" in any such online posts.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by August 24, 2021. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/per Address/per day for each day during the Entry Period, regardless of whether one person has more than one (1) Address or more than one (1) person uses the same Address and regardless of how many Accounts a person may have. A "day" is defined as starting at 12:00am PT and ending at 11:59pm PT except for the first day which will begin at 11:00am PT. In the event that the same Entry is received from more than one (1) Entrant, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the first Entrant who the Entry was received from.
Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor and/or Administrator's sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than by those set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for:  Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory;  Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules;  or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections;  telephone availability or accessibility;  miscommunications;  failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure;  failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions;  technical failures;  unauthorized human intervention;  traffic congestion;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering;  insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email;  or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about August 31, 2021 in a random drawing, the potential Winner (as defined in Section 7) will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about August 31, 2021 the potential Winner ("Winner") will be notified via an Instagram® Direct Message ("DM") to obtain potential Winner's mailing address as well as any additional required information ("Email Notification"). Once mailing address is provided to Administrator, the potential Winner will be sent acceptance paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of any alternate potential Winner, if time permits, may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner's failure to like a post pertaining to the @Grownish television show made by one of the following handles: @Grownish, @Freeform or @DisneyCruiseLine;  a potential Winner's failure to become a follower of @Grownish, @Freeform and @DisneyCruiseLine;  a potential Winner's failure to include the Term: #GrownishGetawaySweepsEntry or to tag one (1) friend;  a potential Winner's Account set to "private or protected" mode;  failure of DM due to deactivation of a potential Winner's Account prior to DM;  a potential Winner's failure to respond to DM within twenty four (24) hours after its transmission;  the return of a DM as undeliverable;  a potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release ("Affidavit") within five (5) business days after its mailing; Administrator will pay the return cost for overnight mail return of the Affidavit;  the potential Winner's failure to take the trip between June 4, 2022 and June 8, 2022;  a potential Winner's failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor's and/or Administrator's request including, without limitation, any applicable tax forms  a potential Winner's failure to validly claim prize by September 21, 2021, and  any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner. The Group (as defined below) must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group (as defined below) are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. Guest (as defined below) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, and the Guest is under the age of majority in his or her state or province of residence (a "Minor"), the Winner must be such Minor's parent or legal guardian ("Parent"). Minor must be accompanied at all times during the trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all Prize-related events) by his/her Parent.
All federal, state and local taxes (including but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes on or connected with the Prize (as defined below), and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of the Winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize (as defined below). If requested, Winner must provide Administrator with a completed IRS Form W-9, Request for Tax Identification Number and Certification. If Winner is a resident of California, Winner must also provide Administrator with a completed California Form 590, Withholding Exemption Certificate. If Winner is not a resident of California, the Prize (as defined below) will be subject to California nonresident withholding tax and Winner will receive a California Form 592-B.
8. PRIZE: ONE (1) PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): A four (4) day / three (3) night cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Disney Wish, airfare to and from Orlando, FL and one (1)-night stay at the Walt Disney World Resort prior to cruise for Winner and up to three (3) guests (individually, "Guest," the Guest and Winner shall collectively be referred to as the "Group") ("Prize"). Prize travel must take place from June 4, 2022 through June 8, 2022 and consists of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room/ quad occupancy, including room tax) for one (1) night prior to the ship's departure at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel selected by Disney Cruise Line in its sole discretion based on availability;  four (4) Disney Dine Cards (i.e. one (1) card per Guest) to be used for meals at select dining establishments across the Walt Disney World® Resort;  one (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) with maximum occupancy four (4) people;  all meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement);  one (1) Castaway Cay Getaway package for up to four (4) Guests;  pre-paid gratuities, taxes, fees and port expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website found at disneycruise.disney.go.com);  if Winner's residence is located more than two hundred (200) miles from Port Canaveral, FL ("City"), round-trip coach air transportation (with possible layovers) for the Group on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Winner's residence ("Airport of Origin") and Orlando International Airport; but if Winner's residence is located two hundred (200) miles or less from City, then air transportation or any other form of transportation will not be provided to the Group;  ground transportation between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort hotel for up to four (4) passengers when air transportation is provided, and  round trip ground transportation from the Walt Disney World® Resort to City, and from City to the Orlando International Airport (the latter when air transportation is provided).
If the Prize is awarded to a nonresident of California, the Prize will also include an estimated cash amount of $595.00, which will be withheld to defray payment of California nonresident withholding tax payable as a result of winning the Prize. ARV (if Winner is a resident of California): $8,500.00, or $9,095.00 (if Winner is not a resident of CA), which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner's residence and any Airport of Origin, alcoholic beverages, tax, food, gratuities and tips (except where otherwise included), insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Travel must be taken from June 4, 2022 and June 8, 2022 or Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and Sponsor will have no further obligation to Winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator's sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or Prize elements. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by September 21, 2021, after which date no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
Winner and Guest will be required to execute and return an Affidavit (where allowed by law) prior to participation. Winner and Guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D., credit card, Passport, etc.) before departure of the trip. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the Winner's and his/her Guest's responsibility.
All travel specifics will be at Sponsor's discretion. If Winner and Guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen should time permit. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades.
As a condition of accompanying the Winner on the trip, Guests will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in such Guest not being allowed to accompany the Winner on the trip. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to allow a person selected as the Winner's Guest to accompany the Winner on the trip if the results of such background check reveal that such initially selected Guest has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Winner may choose an alternate Guest (who will also be subject to a background check). Should Sponsor determine that such substitute Guest is also not permitted to accompany the Winner on the trip based on the results of background check, Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a Winner, proposed Guest or any third party). If Winner elects to take the trip without Guests, components of the trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate Prize for same.
11. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRIES:
(a) LIMITED LICENSE: You may use Sponsor's Marks (i.e. Sponsor's products, logos, trademarks, etc.) for purposes of this Sweepstakes only. No other rights in or to Sponsor's Marks are granted hereunder.
(b) The contents of the Entry must not infringe third-party rights by including, for example, the copyrights, trademarks, logos or products (such as company names, labels or symbols other than Sponsor's Marks, to the extent permitted hereunder) or images that have been created, distributed, aired or published by others, such as those on or in websites, television, movies, or other media outlets. No names and/or likenesses of any persons other than the Entrant (except for friend's Instagram® username as required for Entry) may be included in the Entry. The Entry may not refer to public figures or contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or contain other identifying elements of any person, living, or dead, in each case, without appropriate prior permission.
(d) Entry must be your original creation, unpublished, and not previously submitted in any other promotion. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third-party's preexisting work does not qualify as your original creation.
(e) You agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable worldwide license, for any commercial and promotional purposes (without any consultation or additional permission, or compensation, credit or attribution) to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, re-distribute, copy, store, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon the Entry, in whole or in part, in all media, formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats and versions.
(f) If your Entry includes, uses and/or features Disney IP, or Freeform IP, Sponsor grants you a non-exclusive license to create the Entry using Disney IP, or Freeform IP for the purposes of creating an Entry for this Sweepstakes only, provided that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment to Sponsor of all rights into the Entry (if such rights are not assigned to Sponsor, your license to create the Entry using Disney IP, or Freeform IP shall be null and void).
(g) There may be only one (1) named Entrant for each Entry submitted, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the Entry.
12. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Content that may NOT be contained in an Entry includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) with the exception of when an Address is requested for purposes of contacting a potential Winner, any content providing personally identifiable information about yourself or any third parties, such as last name, address, phone number or any contact information;
(b) content in violation of third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
(c) content that is libelous, defamatory, disparaging or tortious;
(d) content that is pornographic, adult-oriented or sexually-explicit;
(e) content portraying or referring to lotteries or gambling;
(f) content portraying or including explicit or offensive language;
(g) content portraying or advocating violence;
(h) with the exception of any Freeform content, content portraying or referring to people or characters from movies/shows, etc.;
(i) content portraying or advocating discrimination;
(j) content portraying or advocating illegal activities;
(k) content portraying or advocating tobacco, alcohol or drugs;
(l) content portraying or advocating dangerous stunts;
(m) content portraying or referring to weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns or bombs;
(n) content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation; and
(o) content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Sponsor, its products or its employees, or on any other person, company, product or service, or that disparages Sponsor's competitors.
If an Entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the Entry will be disqualified, along with the Entrant who submitted it.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive; Sponsor may disqualify any Entry if it contains any element that Sponsor deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or obscene in any way or to not be in compliance with the Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right to post any Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes on its web site, on any other web site controlled by Sponsor, and on social media. By submitting an Entry, you hereby agree to grant the rights granted herein in and to the Entry to Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, and forever release and hold Releasees, Instagram® and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing, harmless from and against any liability of any kind arising from or in connection with any use of the Entry. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By submitting an Entry, you hereby warrant and represent that you have not included any restricted content (see list of content restrictions above) in the Entry and have not violated any of the requirements for Entries listed above.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules, and that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules.
13. WINNER'S LIST AND/OR RULES: For a copy of the Rules and/or the name of the Winner (after September 21, 2021 and before October 30, 2021), send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Freeform's Grown-ish Getaway Sweepstakes Winner/Rules Requests, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. HD, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001, designating either Winner's list or Rules.
All trademarks are the property of the trademark owner.